Old 07-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
Hi Pearlescent,

I'm very happy to hear that things are going well with your heart. In regards to the tingling you felt during the e.e.g. I have heard many people say that they get that feeling during or before a sz. so maybe it was good that it happened and it will show on the e.e.g. if there was any spiking in your brain when that happened. Also if you were tired that was good, I've had to have a sleep deprived e.e.g. where I stay up all night and the next day have the e.e.g. and it shows a lot of electrical activity in my brain.
I'm not sure but the tingling you felt could have been a simple partial (aura) sz. starting up. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
I was unfortunately not as sleep deprived as I would have liked to have been. I tried to only get in an hour of sleep the night before (they said I could have up to 4 hours), but then I woke up and fell right back to sleep for another 2 hours. I ultimately wasn't able to fall asleep during the test, which I'm very upset about, but I tried the hardest I could to relax and sleep.

It'll be interesting to see if anything showed up when I had that tingling feeling. I kind of think the tech would have told me if there was, but maybe not. I'll find out soon enough.

Thank you for all of your responses!
medicalmystery7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote