View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 03:36 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Dear Tessa,
I'm so sorry I've not been back to post to you before now. I feel really badly about that. I came here this morning and posted on another forum and then was coming here to post to you and I had to rush off in a hurry.

Congratulations to your son and to you of course! It's such good news to hear that he's been doing so well and it never ceases to bring me joy to read of these milestones as our children get older together. Some of our children did have some very tough years, but they got through them with much love and support and it all brings a bit of a tear to my eye. Not sad tear, happy tear!

You might be surprised at how well he does settling into college. Actually my son found it all so much better than school. Lots of interesting people from varied backgrounds and lots of common interests. It'll always be a worry for us, 'cause we're mothers. lol That's what we tend to do a lot of, even if we don't tell anyone. It'll be harder that he's living at college and not with you, but they're growing up now and finding their own way. That's what they need to do now. It's great he had his trip because that would have been good preparation too.

Much love to you Tessa. I hope all went well.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote