View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 05:36 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Default The dose!..........................

Right now it's only 100 mg a day at bedtime.It was a lot higher for years,but when I got a Doctor that would listen to me,I convinced him to lower it in half,it was about 200-250 a day,at night! But I don't see why the symptoms I have now have anything to do with the Thorazine,when I have so much things going on with me medically over other things,that has nothing to do with my meds.for example,in February I had the chicken pox again throughout the month for the 3rd time,when I just had them last year through the month of Jan.2006! Now I have Laryngitis,because he took me off anti-biotics thinking it's the thorazine! Everytime I'm taken off anti-biotic I catch something I come in contact with,and I came in contact with an employee at Smiths a couple weeks ago with laryngitis,I just got it a couple days ago!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote