View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 02:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Teeth Bullseye!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
Love that sharing time with family, participating and watching, taking deep spiritual drafts of the laughter and camaraderie. Our grandson leaning over the transom of the cruiser Friday, wanting to touch the geese, tossing little bread type treats from his pudgy little babe hands. To him EVERYTHING is discovery. All is JOY. He has a constant visage of anticipation displayed on his little guy face. Yeah, you have your Star Wars troop in a good place and although you are Blasting, you are out enjoying them and it is good.

The triathlon, I hope for you it is a goal well met when you achieve something which would have been beyond your reach only weeks ago due to pain. Ain't it Beauteous Though? Life restoratives in measured portions.....not too much so you feel defeat is imminent, but just right so you may Enjoy and grasp Accomplishment?

You, my friend, have Blessings in your life......whatever the source, and your sources seem many.

Great post op with my surgeon. A real caring doctor. Takes one to know one.

Talked with him about how the energy felt angulated down through my legs and cant get feet great. Medtronics reps have been programming with a useless lead not touching dura - he mentioned that today and verified by xray. It explains the difficulty. just not surgically possible for contact.

With CRPS it's kind of all or none. Once the static fades - the burn comes hardcore. A new program created my medtronics rep calls "Bullseye" not incorporating bad lead. Like an *****, I decided to jog 1.5 miles then walk a while and stand for > 2 hours. No pain. Electrical plates beneath my feet.

Ready for a long walk tomorrow to test it for real. I am very optimistic.

No offense to the ladies and religious folks, but my rep is an attractive and super cool lesbian. And I thought there was no god!! I have a bit of a thing for that subgroup - hey I'm only human!
MDinpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-03-2013)