View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks all of you! I'm not a massively unhealthy eater to be honest, I use olive oil (sparingly or even Frylight olive oil) for everything and am careful with sugars/carbs (although I get really ill if I cut carbs too much). I have been conscious of the GI side of things when I plan meals, in a relaxed way. I lost 4 stones at Weightwatchers, put two back on after surgery and can't afford to go back, so I have to do it myself. Half my problem is I don't eat in the morning at all and so end up cramming rice cakes into my mouth at about 2pm. I don't even like rice cakes. Tea is generally chicken and salad, or variations thereof. I started to lose weight after coming off the Lyrica but have plateaued. I say all this not having weighed myself at all recently and going on the fit of my clothes like the GP said. Now I can't find my scales lol.

The pain pump risks terrify me to be honest but it is another thing I haven't ruled out - difference being it has never been offered. Mind you if I waited round for the pain clinic to offer me anything, I'd be waiting all my life! Each appointment is just a farce now and once this SCS is either done or forgotten about (depending on the trial) then I will kick them to the curb. I can't til then in case I miss out on the PMP and I need that.
KathyUK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-05-2013)