View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:14 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up At the RISK........................

Of sounding, well....... off, I venture to add I have been working to reduce anew. The foundation of this maneuver is the use of a regimen known in the U.S. as Medifast. I laid in a supply of bars, soup, shakes, and crackers since it was the means to a prior reduction by which I lost 68 pounds [I never figured out what a stone might be, although Sinead and Jackiey tried to teach me... ].

Since using the Medifast over the course of the recent eight weeks, I have dropped 27 pounds. The use this time was more integrated into my approach to eating, as I believed a more measured less dramatic approach might leave me with sufficient new habituation to avoid the "bounce back" effect by gorging..... SO, I use the Medifast for breakfast and lunch and a mid-afternoon snack. My evening meal is a normal meal just as the family eats, although I have successfully moderated portions and I truly eat less and differently now.

I am not a spokesperson for this particular method. I do not work for the people. I am not even all that crazy about the stuff, although I know it works for me. You would be well advised to contemplate such a process in league with your Doc, as to do otherwise could be a detriment to your health. I have dropped two waist sizes as of this morn, and I am glad of it.

Walking more can help if possible, even though I did read a wheelchair is in your future. I use a wheelchair from time to time, as walking too great a distance is far too much for me. Not the athlete I was before the car wreck, that is for sure.

Well I have "bent your ear" far too long this time,
Hoping the best for you,
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (07-11-2013), Rrae (07-09-2013)