View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Any Dr who has a "policy" that treats every patient the same is nuts. We are all individual and absolutely no two patients are the same. Don't walk, run(as fast as you can without pain) to another doctor. Since it appears that your physical therapist seems to be helpful ask if he can recommend a Doctor who can look over your post-surgical files and make the recommendations in regards to your limitations and work. Once you get an appointment make sure you bring copies of all your MRIs and reports as well as any other medical documentation you can get from the quack before you leave.

One of the other site members will be able to help with the SSDI question. I'm sorry to hear about the problems your going thru but you'll find very knowledgeable and caring people on this site to assist you.

One question I have: I don't know what L&I is, but if your current medical problems are caused by a screw from you original injury and surgery why isn't it still covered as part of /or because of the original claim.
LOOKIELOO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
raindrop (07-06-2013)