View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 04:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Karen/red97gst, what's your new development ? I have the same illness and problem but in the right side of body! about 6 years ago happened! as Karen explained the Acute phase when the right side almost was useless or very weak is over but the chronic phase still exists! sometimes when i have e better physicall conditions and mood it seems to be almost cured( no nothingness and numbness feelong ALMOST) but when i have a worse physical condition and i'm weaker it seems to be worsened! i can press very heavy weights like 500Lb(230kg) in Squat or 300in bench but mostly power is coming from the left side of body! that's why when on dumbles it's revealed that the right side is much weaker! i'm sure that mine is not something like TOS as "Shelley" told, because 6 years ago when Acute phase i had some problem in over parst of right side of body even in the head and toung when i was talking.. something like "Multiple sclerosis (MS)" or a kind of "TIA=Transient ischemic attack"! i had also MRI in the spine and... so I'm sure it has nothing to TOS... what's your new development ? as Karen told and I also have spent far too much time on the computer in the last decade too!+ i was in steroid cycles that made my blood very thick! i remember that everytime i cut my hand very small amount of blood was bled ! that's why the reason as for me is something like a MS or TIA ! anything realted in the brain! nor in the spine like TOS!by the way what's your new results and development?
max-max is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote