Thread: Just an update
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 02:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Just an update

Today I feel like crap. The pain in that one spot below my curve in my spine is now coupled with my entire back feeling achy and sore. I feel slow in moving - Last Thurs night I tried to go to the bathroom, and couldn't pee - then my heart started beating real fast. I go back to room and shut off everything and tried to go to bed, but before I could lay down I knew something was wrong so I went to the bathroom and threw up. Not sure why I did - its 2am when this happened, at 9pm earlier that night I had taken a tramadol for pain and ate a pizza for the first time in 2-3 weeks. Not a whole one, just a few slices. I will be so glad when I go to the MS Center in August so something can be done. I'm really learning how unpredictable MS can be - esp with all the different pains I've felt lately. I've been taking a lot of vitamins as well as tylenol and motrin as well as zoloft everyday and balcofen everyday. I'm just tired of hurting - and it seems that I can't get in to the MS Center sooner than Aug 19th.
skywalker1988 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (07-08-2013), ewizabeth (07-07-2013), SallyC (07-07-2013)