View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 11:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Down a bit more...

I've gone down to 50 mg a day. I've noticed a surge of energy (a change from my desire to lay on the couch for as long as I can possibly get away with it). I have been finding that the only withdrawal symptom that really bothers me now is breaking out in cold sweat...I just get soaked, then I find myself chilled to the bone. It happens all day long, and I just loathe it. I could just go cold turkey from here on out, but as the last poster said "it hurts less going slow than fast" (I love that). I really am worried about the final dose.

Just a thought...this is an anti-seizure medication. I know this may seem like I'm reaching, but when my dog had a stroke, he was put on anti-seizure medication. He started wolfing down his food (and he had always been a picky eater). Truly, it was crazy the way he turned ravenous, and when I mentioned it to the vet, he said "oh, that's the phenobarbitol, it makes them eat like that". I think I can speak for all of us who have gained significantly from lyrica, it's not all in our head, or all water as my Doctor told me. It's huge weight gain from taking this f!#;+!ng drug. We're just like my dog!

What symptom do you hate the most?