View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 10:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well yesterday was ok, of course when I was swimming it was heaven, but it's getting to the point any time spent outdoors when its hot is difficult for me, the heat makes my feet burn. The spray bottle worked as long as there was a breeze hitting them but sitting still with no breeze meant it didn't help for long.

The Rlipoic caused me hearburn HOWEVER I posted not long ago that I found out the Ripoic was EXPIRED when I purchased it, so maybe that cause a problem???? I never realized it was expired...until I tried taking it again many months later, I thought perhaps it would work the second time around so tried it again and happened to notice it was expired so I looked up my old post here for the date I posted and realized it was expired before I ever even bought it by a year!!! THAT IS INFURIATING. Even if it was not the cause, it makes me mad to spend money on EXPIRED product. #rantover

I will try Rlipoic acid again for me, maybe things have changed enough with my diet that I can take it. I don't have acid reflux much anymore.

I know we talk OFTEN of all these tried and true things but we change, our symptoms change, what use to work doesn't and vice versa, so it's good for me to go over what works for others to refresh and retry things for me.

Biofreeze has not been a great help for me. But maybe one day it will, lol. Benfotiamine was a life saver when I first took it now nothing. I think I have to change often, as something will work a while then I get a tolerance to it and have to change. Mag lotion helped at first great and now not so much, guess I used it so much it wore off.

I will try another bottle of Ripoic since that is what many say works for them.

thanks so much everyone
Stacy2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Idiopathic PN (07-08-2013)