View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 02:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Day 25 of Tecfidera

First week was pretty good, no real side effects. (Low dose)
2nd week had off and on side effects, but nothing major. (Full dose)

3rd week had head pressure/headaches/off balance/dizzy ...right after morning pill and lasted pretty much all day long.
Into 4th week and still having the weird feeling in my head.

Today is day 25 of Tecfidera and I may have to give it up. I have had very little of the reported side effects, but my dizzy/weird feeling just seems to get worse each day......no way I can even drive.

Day after tomorrow is scheduled meeting with Neuro. I'm sure he would tell me to stop taking the drug, so I'm not going to take any more starting tonight.

I guess there is just something in this pill that doesn't agree with me! Most people have flushing and tummy troubles.....not me! I got something that I think you are not suppose to have!... I just don't think what I'm feeling is going to go away.

If you obsess about things that may happen and they don't come true...then you've wasted your time. If it does come true....then you've lived it twice.
karilann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (07-09-2013), AynaDee (07-12-2013), ewizabeth (07-08-2013), jprinz99 (07-11-2013), Kitty (07-08-2013), My3sons (07-08-2013), SallyC (07-08-2013)