View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Jay,

Your infected tooth could have caused a sinus infection. It is not a good sign when the extraction site is oozing pus. Have you gone back to the dentist who pulled the tooth and told him you had that happening?

Please make sure the dentist knows what has occurred since the extraction as the socket and bone may still be infected.... thus the chronic sinus infection.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmitty33 View Post
Thanks for the info Bryanna. I have had a bad sinus infection can that tooth be the problem of it? If it's filled will those sinus symptoms go away? The tooth i got pulled was abscessed and it hurt bad but i didn't know this tooth had a hole so it could been a combination. I want the sinus infection to go away but it hasn't even with antibiotics i took before the tooth to be pulled. AI did notice once i got 13 pulled it poured out yellow pus and blood so it must have been badly infection. My sinus are still yellow mucus and in the morning it's chunky. I'm just trying to get back to being my normal self and wonder what all i need to do to get that way as far as my teeth go.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote