View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 01:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Can stress make this worse and any advice??

Ok so here comes some complaining and some concerns with questions.. lol

My dad just moved in a girlfriend after one date and she has turned our house into a new house basicly. She has redone EVERYTHING. Don't get me wrong the house looks great. It is what I have been trying to do with it but never could because of this beast known as CRPS. but the thing is she did it when I was gone on vacation so I came back to a different house, with all my stuff gone (downstairs where I can't get to it). I should also mention that I have bipolar, borderline personality disorder and ptsd so coming home to this sent me into many panic and anxiety attacks. Since then my pain has been through the roof and has horribly spread into both legs. My ankles swelled to over twice their size too and I couldn't walk for a day. So my question is could the shock of loosing the only person who has shown me any kind of support (my dad), my house changing, a new woman being brought into my home...etc make my CRPS spread and become worse????

My Dad and I were very close and he was the only one who showed me even a little support in my illness and now he barely says hi to me and we live together. He has given this woman all the power and has taken it all away from me. I was the head of this house. This was my home to decorate and clean the way I wanted to and now she has come in and changed everything and thrown away all my organization things away. Completely redecorated the house and is continuing to do so. I am glad the house is clean and she is doing some of the things I have always wanted to do, but having someone come in and just do it when I can't is hard to watch. It is hard to have all your power taken from you after just one date. I never had time to get used to it. I just wish she would involve me more. She just told me that I can't do it in my condition and I know that but it is still hard for me to accept that. I am still trying to adjust to this new life of mine and her and my dad have completely flipped it upside down again. I don't know what to do or how to deal with this!

Thank you for letting me get this off my chest! And any advice would be great!!
Angelina55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-09-2013)