View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 12:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by froglady View Post
Wendy my good friend and I started our relanship back again...caused me to gain 13 lbs so far. Seems like I was doing fine and then BLAM, smelled food and started back on my "see-food diet...eat all the food I can see"!

Thought I might make my trip to see Bilie, but today I realize I am a mess. Woke up wetting my bed...UGH...by the time I got a shower mopped the carpet from one end of the house to the other, showered and now got to wash mattress pad and sheets. Oh...almost forgot after a shower I layed down on the couch to stop the room from spinning and then...I started wetting my pants again! So changed panties again and start whole process all over again. My, my and I changed the sheets yesterday. Guess I got to wear depends to bed now. Don't even know how to buy those things. Maybe we need a forum for folks to compare personal stuff, like what to buy and where and how to fit them. OK, so now I got to be pee-froggie instead of smashed froggie or maybe call myself useless, peeing, smashed, worn out, dizzy, bloated Froggie! I know what we need a whinning forum so there will be a place to just sit and whine al day. Well, at least one good thing...I know my bladder works...now how to control it is the?? LOL

OK, anyone else here that can beat my morning whine! LOL

Billie I hope you have a really fun time today.
Froggie, I have the same problem. Just go to the feminine products section of your local grocery store or Walmart and you will find what you need. I have had to buy them again recently myself.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote