View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 04:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Kathie

You are so good to me - you always reply and give such good advice. I too have lost my confidence and independence and am also a single parent. Before this illness I flew for Virgin Atlantic travelling all over the world and drove the 3hr commute to London at just 19yrs old, now I don't trust myself to drive into town! I still have no medication but always take food and water...and usually a companion wherever I go but I beat myself up for that, I miss my confidence and independence-I've almost forgotten what it feels like! I am so lucky to have great parents and friends who come with me/take me places with my daughters but I feel guilty that they miss out on things because of me as there are times when I know I avoid car trips and days out alone because I'm scared I won't be well enough to look after them properly if I become unwell! I know I can't live my life worrying about things that may never happen but while they are so young I feel it would be irresponsible to put them in a situation where it is a possibility.

I hope you get your treatment sorted soon, I do keep up with your posts and I'm sorry I can't offer any help as I have no experiences with any of the medications or treatments. Will be keeping everything crossed for you.

Thanks again for your advice
Eve.x
Unsure81 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Fortunatos (07-12-2013)