View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 05:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default follow up

Thank you very much Bryanna.

I saw the OS this morning. I confirmed two things:

First: He didn’t debride the site after the extraction. He said the site didn’t look infected after the extraction. He also said that if he scraped the bone, some damages could be made to the sinus. I don’t understand it.

Secondly: He didn’t see any sinus perforation after the tooth was removed. He also said that I could get sinus infection without a perforation. Bryanna, if he didn't see a perf after extraction, does it mean there was no perf?

He gave me a prescription for Levaquin and a referral to an ENT. I am at the end of my wisdom. The is the fourth antibiotic given to me within a month (four different ones). Should I take it? Should I go to see another oral surgeon/dentist or ENT?

Have you seen any cases before that the body can heal itself from this infection? Is there any natural way/remedy that I can use? Physically and mentally I am so exhausted. I live in a big metro area, and I couldn't believe finding a doctor who I can trust is so hard.

I have been dragging the dental appointments due to the autoimmune disease (and also afraid of X-rays). I was hit so big this time. Sigh. My last molar on left side (bottom) starts hurting too.

Many thanks,
Grace
Grace123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote