View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 05:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Caffeine dose give MGers a temporary boost. I always keep some dark chocolate in my pocketbook and I always travel with an ice coffee for the trip down and back.

Don't beat yourself about going places with your family and friends. You need them physically and emotionally and I am sure they do not mind. Try some short excursion by yourself and bring the ice coffee and dark chocolate. If you feel a little weak, take some sips and sit down. MG always improves with rest. If you need to take a rest for a half hour, it is no big deal. Life is a process and nobody gets it perfect. The more we try, the more we learn for next time to improve the situation.

I have confided in some of my daughters friend's mom and they have been very considerate. I am the early drive mom, because they know I get tired early. They take my daughter on day trips and vacation and I reciprocate with what I can do. That means the kids are over my house a lot and we host a lot of sleepovers. Toaster waffles make an easy breakfast.

I am use to being a supermom too! Working fulltime, taking care of the house, my daughter, and my mom with Alzehemeirs until she passed away. You need a break and you can make it up when you feel better.

Take care and relax,
kathie
cait24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Fortunatos (07-12-2013), Unsure81 (07-12-2013)