Thread: Dr. Update
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 11:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Dr. Update

I went after my myelograms and post surgery today. The news was better than I thought. I have a bulging disc at C5-6 and a bone spur. We will not be doing surgery due to the fact it really isn't causing many problems. Surgery seems to spread my crps/rsd like wildfire so until it is symptomatic, I'm not touching it lol. Instead of a spinal headache, I developed a spinal neck ache that won't stop unless I am flat as a board. He said that sometimes normal and will take a few days to clear out. Dye is not getting through the hardware, etc. I have serious low bak nerve pain now I'm afraid is spread but hope is also dye pressure. My scs's are starting to settle down. Lastly, I was released to bathe and swim, BUT that darn pocket is full of fluid again 4 weeks after surgery. close watch for 2-4 weeks.

I got a job!!! I'm in a wheelchair ATM but I sored the highest anyone has ever scored on their test for employment. I will be doing mail order prescriptions and benefits verification. I start August 5th. It's a desk job, something I never thought I'd be comfortable with, but sometimes we have to alter our plans in life. Anyway, that helped my sadness and depression, especially after my previous job treating me terribly.

So that's my update. I hope all of you are well.

TK

tkayewade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DFW_Andy (07-18-2013), eva5667faliure (07-10-2013), Hannabananna (07-10-2013), Mark56 (07-09-2013), pooh_ac (07-10-2013), Rrae (07-09-2013)