View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default csf leak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarded View Post
Hi
I am desperately looking for skull fractures that included an open wound and success stories, or even risk % of getting meningitis after initial treatments are over-down the road. I feel 'normal', a week later, except I can't live with this constant fear
The neurologist that treated me at the hospital , was just not someone that would talk about anything but immediate present treatment, and after reading several information sites on skull fractures that include an open wound, I am plain scared, and this is affecting everything in my life, including the relationship with my husband, who just wants we to assume I;m fine and have life go on as before. If I even bring up my fears, he just does not cope and even with draws, which makes me even more depressed
hi i have had a csf leak for 5 years and lucky have not contracted meningitis you can ask for a vaccine people who have had strep throat maybe at higher risk if your dura has not been opened the risk is very low
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote