View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 09:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky10 View Post
Just heard this today; not sure when she was diagnosed. Maybe that's why was lost in the first round at Wimbleton to very low ranked player.

Any other famous people with Sjogren's Syndrome? Who here is? Can you tell me a bit about your experience?

Not too many people come out these days to say if they have an autoimmune disease. Unless they want to be the spokesperson for it. I could only imagine how many famous people do and keep it quiet. They're just regular people like us trying to get by day by day after they find out.

It was just confirmed for me yesterday, I have Sjogrens from 2 positive blood tests. Whether it's primary or not, I don't know yet. My sister has Lupus and I've been tested for that 3 times now and all negative. But they say it could show up later. She was diagnosed with it on her 3rd blood test.

For me, I'm just really happy I 'finally' found out something. It's been 8 years knowing something was wrong and the last 2 years with much more severity in symptoms. So hellish.
Thought it was MS for 2 years with all the symptoms I had/have. With the worst exacerbation last Spring/Summer.
Wreck_Tangle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote