View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 04:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default You rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
Next week I'm going to start putting together a paper which Mr Lamb said he would go through with Iain so this is where I need everybodys help.
Ifthere is suffcent notice would you be capableand wilingto travel down to London to meet him. What do you think the first priorities should be and how can they be achieved as cheaply and quickly as possible. Are you willing to put your names to them so I don't have to be embarressed anymore

For selfish reasons I would L-O-V-E to come to England! That is on the bucket list for sure. I think you pose good questions Kevin. I will give it some thought and perhaps throw a couple of thing out there that I would happily put my name to, but given that I am a US citizen I'm not sure that anything I may say would really help those of you in the UK.

I was telling my husband last night about your efforts and success in getting time on the parliament floor. You have every reason to be super proud of yourself! Go you!

I furthered the conversation with my husband telling him how I MUST do SOMETHING to try and contribute. I really want to do a docu. Once produced perhaps I can get airtime w/ PBS. I've worked with them before when we did some work on the docu Flight 93 about the 911 attacks. If I'm real lucky I might be able to snag a grant to help fund the project. I could also try and get it into some film festivals. Like I said before, it's a story that needs to be told. Heck I had never heard of RSD or CRPS before I was diagnosed. And even when the doc told me I had no idea what it meant. It was years later before I truly realized what the implications would be.

All this to say that your work paid off and you rule!
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote