View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 04:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Anyone had these particular symptoms? Please advice

Hi

I am just curious if anyone has ever had these symptoms. What does it sound like this is?

1. Adrenalin rushes that last for hours and sometimes days (had this for two years but no longer). If I was even a tiny bit stressed it felt like a bomb went off next to me like. I would shake, my chest would get tight, my head would feel like it went white and I wouldn't be able to think clearly. It would only stop if i lied down. they tested me for a brain tumor but I had none. Then the symptoms started to ease up and I never went in for more testing.

2. After applying tanner one night I was blow drying my body (haha I know it was my first time! ) I noticed I wasn't able to feel my lower legs as much as normal. I could FEEL the heat and air on my legs but something about it felt muted....like something was sitting on top of my legs.

Flash forward. I've had generic vibration touch tests done by my GP-normal. And I expected that. I CAN feel touch vibration etc. but there is something missing ONLY when hot air hits them. No other time usually.

Then last week for a day my right leg was NORMAL again. This is when I knew with certainty the muted sensation I was feeling was not all in my head ( as the doctor made me feel). My right leg could feel everything fine. My left leg muted and partially numb to the air/heat combo.

But since then both have returned to being partially numb with the blow dryer again.

3. My nails have gone white. All labs normal. It took three doctors before someone defined them-Terry's nails. Still no one knows why my nails on my feet and hands have turned white.

4. I get extremely fatigued if I get 6 hours. I used to have fatigue for ten years. Then it let up. But now if I get a few nights of six hours I feel weak. Like speaking, breathing, are tiring. Is this normal??

5. TMI. I have GI problems. My left side of my large intestine NEVER fully evacuates. Not even when they brought me in for a sigmoidoscopy and gave me a hospital grade enema. The doctor said the muscle in the bowel looked fine but could something neurological cause this part to never empty completely? ?? This has been plaguing me for five years.

I am only in my early 30s.

I'd love to hear from anyone with very similar experiences. I'm lost here.
Midori2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (07-10-2013), Erika (07-10-2013), KittyLady (07-15-2013), SallyC (07-10-2013)