Thread: B 12 results
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Shelley, I'm soo glad

that 'something' is encouraging in the whole mess! Anyone's encouraging progress, no matter how small -is really a super achievement.

Like you, any teeny bit of good news is hope for the rest of us!

Rose-Your ever steady patience has helped me understand so much of all the supplements importance and how they work when and where we need them...more important you understand the WHY of it all.

Both your efforts and those of Mrs D to constantly explain, then explain again, then yet one more time...well, it amazes me that your gifts[or investments?] of time, patience and knowledge are truly appreciated by me. I'm beginning to 'get' some of it thru my head in terms not only I can understand, but explain to others clearly. That is the sign of a true teacher and I hope I can learn more...chemistry impaired-that I am!

Shelley, I hope I've not detoured your thread in showing my appreciation for our 'mentors'. I honestly believe we would be sinking in quicksand without these good, not great ladies!

It's this: Or this! If an when I can do the latter, I am going to! Hope you can too! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote