View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 07:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky10 View Post
What a shame, Karilann. So much for getting off the shots. But, maybe, your Dr will find another reason for the headaches.
He didn't like the headaches and dizziness. He advised me to stop and said it sounded like an adverse reaction to the TEC. Bummer too....I had so little of the side effects!! But I knew something was seriously wrong when my neck and shoulders would get really tight and even my jaw ached! Then I felt like my head was full of fog.

Anyway, he wants me to try Avonex. Still an interferon (I used to take Betaseron) but its only given once a week IN THE MUSCLE and the other was under the skin every other day. He is hoping I continue to be flare free (have been for 11 years) and can handle emotionally the fewer shots.

I am bummed. Went to Dairy Queen and ordered a Peanut Buster Parfait. Probably had 2000 calories in it.....but I didn't care

If you obsess about things that may happen and they don't come true...then you've wasted your time. If it does come true....then you've lived it twice.
karilann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (07-10-2013), jprinz99 (07-11-2013), My3sons (07-11-2013), SallyC (07-10-2013)