View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 07:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default lower molar nerve block

on the 17th of July I am having a crown on tooth 18 and a filling on tooth 17 , he knows I am scared to death of the shots for the lower molars ( the upper molars I did not feel a single thing from the shot ) he knows that I am terrified of a nerve block and said he can do other shots around the tooth if I could handle slight pain from drilling but also told me and I think I can believe him , that he can do a nerve block and I would not feel it , this man is the most caring and gentle man I have ever met and he truly cares about my fears , he said he could pre numb the area and go real slow , he will do what I ask even to the point of doing all other shots first to get me numb and if I am still not comphy he would then do the nerve block , I know this seriously eats into he time to coddle me so much , so now I am thinking to just have him do the nerve block from the start and I trust him to do it painlessly and I asked if it was to painfull and tell him to stop he said he would , but he said trust me , you wont feel it ,,,,,,, so is it possible to do a painless nerve block ,, for this appointment I am going to wear Depends for sure ,, but yesterday this man told me , he said you know with the level of fear you have your very brave ,,,, I love this guy
ScaredGal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote