View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sounds like Anxiety

Since my accident I have had a hard time getting negative thoughts out of my head.

Every time my kids go out in the car I expect them to be in a accident or for some other disaster to fall on us.

I must admit in the 18 months since my accident, one child had a car accident, a neighbour borrowed my car to drive me somewhere and hit another car (2 at fault accidents Yippee). My furnace, air conditioner and roof all had to be replaced.

Trying to live on Disability is really a challenge and I image all kinds of things that will go wrong that will challenge my resources. I worry about the dogs getting sick and how I would pay the vet bill.

It is hard when you have a lot of time on your hands and not much to fill them. I can't read or watch t.v. so finding a distraction is hard.

Meditation really helps, it replaces negative tapes with positives one and keep positive thinking close by.

I still stumble but I keep going forward with as much positive thoughts as I can.

Good Luck
MVA March 2012 pcs, post traumatic vision syndrome, convergence insufficiencies, vision mid line shift syndrome, gaze stabilization and vision tracking. Fatigue, headaches and sore eyes are main issues.

Current activities: chiro, massage, prism glasses, vision therapy, yoga, meditation, aquafit classes and rest.....
NormaW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote