View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Angry Payee over control

My payee seems to think she can call all the shots with my money , I feel that she need to pay my necessities and the rest is up to my discretion, now she may put in her input but not override my final decision. A few example, she would not all my dog to get a hair cut in the summer time ( my dog is pure black in over 100 degree weather, ; she told me to look for a car to practice for my license when I found a cheap one , she screamed at me through the phone telling me to wait till I have a license. I have helped in in the last 2 month with about 1000 dollars, no thank you , or allowing me to have personal spending freedom. She feel she has to put her 2 cents in any transaction concerning money, it's not place to put her personal opinion in my financial affairs. A judge just figured that as a felon I can't handle my money , it was nothing personal. but My payee is turning it into a personal issue. this seems like abuse of power, and lastly she never tell me how much is in my account, I found out through a third party that i had a savings. I feel my financial issues are just getting bigger is there any weay to report this to social security?
caccicus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote