View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 07:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello Heidi,

I'm so sorry you are having a rough time of it - I hope this flare passes soon!!

What kinds of things are you doing to help cope with the pain/depression/frustration?

I'm thinking you might get more support if you post this on a new thread on the main forum.

I know this sounds impossible when pain is high but, if there is anyway you can get up and even just go sit outside you will be happier. My doctor has told me more than once that the minute I stop moving I won't want to live.. I fear that so, no matter how bad the pain is I find a way to get up and out. I have had 6 recent hip operations so I can sympathize with your hip pain; have you tried taking Celebrex? Celebrex can help with the arthritis pain and reduce inflammation from CRPS.. might be worth asking your doctor for some samples since I see you mentioned you don't have insurance at the moment.

Can you get on state funded medical? How about reaching out to local churches or other services that may be able to assist in one way or another?

Dig deep.. gotta find something positive, something you enjoy that can bring a little sunshine to your face. Hang in there Heidi!!

Wishing you a better day,
Tessa
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote