View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

I think, Susanne, that your participation HERE is a generous act, and a result of your painful situation. If you had not visited here because of your CMT, you would not be sharing your feelings and experiences, which impact other PNers considerably on a daily basis. Your writing style and intelligence tempered with courage, are inspiring to others here. So I for one think you are FAR from useless in this life, in spite of your challenges today.

There are many generous posters here to help in any way, shape or form, those who come here in pain and fear. I quietly thank DocJohn everyday for this generous venue as well, making it all possible for us to share with each other.

There are so many people on all of the forums here who remain on a daily basis to help others any way they can. So I will send out a THANKS to them all on this thread. I read most of the posts on all the forums here, as it is part of my volunteer job as a moderator. I think NeuroTalk is very unique on the web. Each and every day I see people helping people in remarkable ways!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (07-12-2013), Susanne C. (07-12-2013)