View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 08:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strizzlow20 View Post
Spoke to the neuro today. He is sending to the Mayo Clinic. I will be making arrangements to see them see after I fork out 500 for a past bill that I owe. I am also going to Shands Medical Center at the University of Florida next Friday for them to look into balance and vision issues. These are my last steps. 2nd sets of MRI came back fine with no lesions or tumors. Doctor still thinks the eye issues are from MG but some of the sensory issues such as tingling aren't consistent with MG. I have no idea of what kinds of test I will go through, I just hope they're thorough. He is also going to have them look into LYME since my other eye issues started when I was 17 in New England. I have floaters, palinopsia, and some phenomenon where you see bright sparks darting in your vision when you look at something like the sky. There's a name for it I just can't remember. Anyways, I don't know. I think after this there's not much to do but to try to plug away. Doctor was ok with me with tapering off of Prednisone since it may skew some of the tests they will do. It's really hard and depressing sometimes.
BTW, to get an idea of what I am seeing, I showed the illusion below to my doc on the laptop and came in with 2 pages worth of notes including timelines and symptoms. I heard this was smart to do, so I tried it and asked them to include it in my file.
strizzlow20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
southblues (07-13-2013)