View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 11:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bryanna,

thanks for the additional info. Dentist certainly tend to think only about teeth and nothing else, at least the ones I went to... I have much better experience with oral surgeons, which are also MD-s.

BTW what is your opinion regarding implants? I've done a bit research and even found a lot of info about all sorts of possible complications on web sites of oral surgeons that offer the service. So that solution is also not optimal. So what is it, to remove the tooth and have a hole there? Ok in my case maybe the #13 would be string enough to carry a bridge along with #15...

And one more question regarding root canals. I understand why they are not good - not being able to clean the the bacteria inside microscopic canals and just trap it in there. But would you say there are bad and less bad root canals? Over here, the dentist usually tries to perform the treatment, but sometimes (in my case actually quite often) the canals are unpassable and in that case, an endodontist performs the procedure using a microscope. In fact, 4 out of my 6 root canals were performed by the endodontist. The one possibly causing trouble right now was not.

Peter