View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 04:32 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks hon. You really did your homework. But honestly, with all the molecules, etc. my head can't wrap around that much info.

I'm just happy to get up in the morning, happier still that my feet don't burn or freeze, happy that I can get out of bed, take a little walk sometimes to Dunkin Donuts and have my coffee. Once in a while I do that. Otherwise, Alan and I just have breakfast. Some people don't even get to do that.

And I'm the most happiest when I stick my finger and my blood sugar says 115.

Now that's a happy day!!!!

So to hell with Bun/Ratio's. I'll let my doctor tell me if there's a problem. I really think its the dehydration.

Today I went shopping to a new butcher. You will never believe what I paid for 10 lbs of sliced chicken cutlets, 4 big Bell and Evans chickens, and 3 pounds of ground turkey burgers. $53.00

I mean, really!!!! Where can you get all that protein for $53.00.

Doesn't hurt that my friend's son in law happened to work there. I didn't even know. I walk in and there he was and well, let's just say, I got good service.

So I divided up all the portions. They are in my freezer.

And if I ate steaks and chops (I don't) but YOU HAD TO SEE THE PORK CHOPS THE PORK (AND CHICKEN) SAUSAGE STUFFED WITH BROCCOLI RABE AND THE ROMANIAN TENDERLOIN STEAKS AND RIB STEAKS!!

Thank god I gave up beef 20 years ago. I would have had a ball in this place.

lol, Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote