View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 06:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hopeful thanks for the input. I live in Canada, but I do have a urologist. I have had 2 cystoscopies and there is nothing wrong with my bladder .
But no one has even suggested that it was nerves. Only after being diagnosed with PN did I link the two together

Syn- wow. I am so thrilled that something can completely relate. You're the first person since this started. Pls pm me to chat if you want. It is so hard for people to understand what I mean by burning in my bladder and my thighs. I called ambulance and they didn't know what to do . I have also had many times where I feel a fullness, pinching,and/or pressure in my pelvic area.
I tried oxybutinin-that was the first Med that I forgot the name for.
I can't imagine what pt for the bladder consists of. I did go for pelvic pt but didn't stick with it and was too expensive

Right now it feels full and I just went. It just burns inside and out and nothing seems to help.
Pain pills don't work obviously. Cranberry is useless as it is for preventing infections.
Growing up I had infections every couple of months.

Thank you for clarifying what the tests are for autonomic neuropathy.
I don't get constipated, but I can't eat a lot at a time -and come to think of it, this has worsened over the last few years. I feel like I can't move I am so full. Just after a normal sized dinner. I also have burning in my stomach that no one understands.
Please, if you think that this may be autonomic by the sounds of it,let me know and i will start the research and ask my doc for the tests.
My sweating is irregular but only really since being on the fentanyl patch

Thank you thank you thank you!!
lined_in_silver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote