Thread: Letter from SSI
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 02:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janke View Post
Your denial letter would be for SSDI not SSI if it is because you were not disabled before your date last insured. If you filed an SSI claim, it may still be pending. I think you need to call the DDS analyst or the field office claims rep or even the teleservice rep to know the full answer. So as soon as you can, call SSA and call your doctor. And in the meantime, call your best friends.
So I could still have a claim? Their letter made it sound like I was completely out of options.

I feel I'm on the verge of doing something crazy because I can't stand things anymore. I talked to four friends today and there's nothing they can do. I truly don't think they realize how bad I am feeling....they say stuff like go for a walk or something....they don't realize how ridiculous that sounds *admin edit* It just makes me feel worse. I feel I can't get anyone to take me seriously except here.

Last edited by Chemar; 07-14-2013 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Sorry but please see my post above on suicidal post guidelines
Kittypaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote