View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 09:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My solution for nickel allergy relief

After a along bout with increasing dermatitis I was finally diagnosed with a nickel allergy. In hopes to keep this short I suffered a cold with a fever and my rash bloomed all over and it was still months before a skin test finally proved nickel was the cause. In reading I found that nickel is rid through my skin and far-infrared (FIR) sauna, steam or dry sauna would help, I had access to a steam room. At this time I was covering my body twice a day with steroid cream as the only relief of the constant itching. After one week doing a steam room and towel dry rub I was 60% better in symptoms. At the end of two weeks 80% better and down to just once a day. The steam room is part one. I believe the fever I had for 13 hours caused my liver to dump a large amount of stored nickel at one time. Step two, I turned to IV chelation and I'm finally feeling better. My joints no longer hurt. My headaches are gone. My blood sugars are finally under control, I am a insulin dependent. My eyesight has been returned to perfect vision and as a control I have changed nothing else in my lifestyle.

I just had my eighth chelation and I am expecting to do 14 to 21 IV chelation treatments. A revealing story happened on my seventh treatment. I have been having upper back pains and I had not tied the muscle pain to the rash on that same area. I woke the morning of the seventh treatment with real discomfort in my neck and upper back. The chelation treatment takes almost two hours and at the end of the treatment I had no pain and I've had no pain since.

Do your own research. After seeing two dermatologist and being told to just change my diet and it should diminish over time was not answer, nor is taking a antihistamine or steroid cream good for the long term. For me the steam room and IV chelation is ridding my body the nickel that is causing so much havoc in my body and life.

I should also say I have never had any contact dermatitis with gold or stainless.

Best wishes everyone, I hope others get the same relief I have gotten.
Bad Bokeh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote