View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 11:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlysilk1 View Post
Hi I Just Got This Disability Update Report Form, SSA-455, That Has 6 Questions On It. I Filled It Out. I've Been On SSI For 13 Years Now. I Received One Of These Before Back In 2005, Now I'm Getting Another One. I Have A Question, If Anyone Can Answer This For Me. In The Remarks Section, They Only Give You A Few Lines To Answer Any Questions Further. Which I Did, But I Ran Out Of Room, So I Added A Few More Piece Of Paper To Further My Questions In 5a & 5b, Plus I Also Added My Doctors Address & Phone Numbers, I List All The Meds I'm On. I Won My Case For A Mental Disorder. Do You Think That Giving Them More Info Will Hurt My Case Or Better My Case. Also I Made A Mistake On The 4th Question, Where It Says, Which Describes Your Health Now Compared To August 2010. I Put A X In Worse, But I Put White Out On That X, & Put An X In The Same Box. Do You Think Because I Did These Few Things I'm Going To Get Flagged. Can Some One Help Me With These Questions. I Didn't Do Anything Wrong I Just Corrected The Mistake I Made.
Giving honest answers to questions is never wrong, it is right.

Since you attached pages to the form, a computer cannot read what you wrote, so it will have to be read by an employee. You may get recontacted for more information. It is possible that SSA will look for your current medical records and do a full review. Not in your control.
Janke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote