View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 04:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Joe, I am sorry you are going through this too. Gastro issues are particularly hard when your muscles are already weak and getting to the bathroom becomes an issue.

I have not been able to reduce mestinon. Please do let me know if they find a safe way to do the IVIG for you. The hardest part of this disease is missing the activities I would do with my daughter. I was the mom who always had the kids over, who took my daughter and 5 of her friends on vacation every year and took off once a week in the summer to take them to a water park, amusement park or the beach. That is the part of my life I cannot accept living with out. She is only 15, and I will be losing her to college in a few years and then she will be building a life of her own. This is not how I want her to remember our time together. I was hopeful for IVIG returning some normalcy to my life. Even if I could do some normal things like go to the beach for the day during my good couple of weeks in between IVIG, I think I could live with that. The thought of never being able to do that again is overwhelming.

thanks again and sorry for being so down,
kathie
cait24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote