View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 07:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Karilann, the crazy thing is the neuro I was seeing before specializes in MS too! My new PCP has given me the name a new neuro I'll go see. I just haven't decided if I'll wait, or go now. Thanks for the thyroid info and suggestions. I'll have my pcp run some blood work.

My newer symptoms I mentioned (from 2012-current) which were the shocks, nerve pains like pin prick sensations and creepy crawly sensations, muscle twitches, ear ringing, and that my leg collapsed under me one morning when I got up from my bed (no pain or tingling), but it was fine after 2 tries of standing, are what I'm most concerned about. Numbness, tingling, and those classic symtoms are also what's associated with thyroid, lupus, etc. But could those things really be causing my newer sx as well? I asked earlier, but when you have nerve pain or nerve related symptoms does it HAVE to mean there's been damage to the myelin/nerves? I know I'm going to need to have another MRI done because I'm tired of this AND I want confirmation one way or the other as far as MS goes. I'm just afraid to make step and call just in case it does end up to be the ending of the rest of my life.

EDIT: Oh! One symptom I left off in my first post up there...when I turn my head from the right to look forward there's a clicking/faint pop noise inside my head in the middle but on the right side. In guessing its something in my neck causing it when I turn my head that one direction but it started randomly one evening in Aug 2012 and hasn't gone away! Doesn't hurt, but it's weird and annoying! Any ideas? Pretty sure only I can hear it in my head.
samrose86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (07-15-2013)