Sanctuary for Spiritual Support This "Sanctuary" is a place for people of all spiritual beliefs and faiths to offer support and compassion to each other in the form of prayers, meditation, and expressions of spirituality. This forum is for support, not religious debate.

advertisement

Old 01-05-2010, 03:18 AM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Strong prayer chain ASAP emotional support

I have my world crumbling around me by my ex husband that abandoned my kids, 30 years ago.

I don’t know for sure what I shared but I was involved in a legal battle Davey vs Goliath over the loss of dd.

The end was favorable and healing was happening three months ago. Unfortunately the ex that refused to participate, refused any support, has come out of the wood work now and is requesting half. He refused all prior attempts to include and renunced inclusion. When he was deposed, he did not know her birthday, even the year, he admitted he had not been in her life since she was one. How can he do this to us. How can it be legal? He changed his mind......

I had no clue people could be so evil to punish their own children all over again. The entire thing is now in the toilet. The confidential agreement was broken by them.

There was an offer made to give some portion, adamantly wants half. Our son begged him to stop.

What I need is a prayer of peace for my heartache, healing and Gods plans to be shown to me.
My dh and I lost jobs, my UC is running out completely in 3 weeks.
We face losing our home, my car, and sanity.

I am scared to death. Just when everything looked up and peace, I could even be able to have money for meds and therapy, now this.
There is a meeting with the attorney, local one tomorrow, the other attorneys are working on a plan, but things certainly could not look any bleaker,.
Pray for my heart, family and resolution,
honey
honeybear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (01-05-2010), Blessings2You (01-05-2010), BlueMajo (01-07-2010), Jomar (01-10-2010), Kitty (01-05-2010), Koala77 (01-05-2010)

advertisement
Old 01-05-2010, 12:01 PM #2
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Heart

(((((((((((((honeybear)))))))))))))

may justice prevail. I dont see how he can legally do this!

you are in our thoughts and prayers.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:09 PM #3
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Prayers being said now for this situation to resolve itself in your favor. Seems the wheels of justice sometimes get stuck...or go in reverse. I'm praying for your peace and for you and your attorneys to be shown Gods plan.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:55 PM #4
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh men...

JUSTICE have to win...

but, more imporantly dear honey, I will pray for you not feeling insane... that's the worst things of all the problems... that we loose our health...

You are in my prayers.

Hope everything will be fine soon
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:06 AM #5

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I CAN'T win

Even though he said he did not want to participate, as soon as an award he is entitled to half. Just because he is a sperm donor. I failed my family, I have no way to provide now. Why is life so unjust. I took care of every need every day of her life, I would give my life for her to live, marry and have children.

There really is no hope, I wanted to leave this world in peace knowing that my kids had a roof, homes, and counseling. Even younger one could get her braces....I am such a failure. I hate how the law can do this what is wrong with me.......I do not want to face tomorrow with no hope.
it is the control. just like the abuse I lived with....

He is still abusing me.......30 years., when does it end. I hurt so bad, like losing her all over again.

Our son came in now and said, "Oh, he will match what ever you give me"
Does that not say control.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:10 AM #6
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Honey,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hoping things will calm down.

Darlene

"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Darlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:30 PM #7

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default update

A little update.
The ex's attorney handled my ex father in laws estate and will. Something made me go into my geneology things the other night to get the Will out. My dh read it to me and and said my children with the ex were never notified that they were part of their grandfathers Will.

In fact the atttorney never probated the will until I started litigation after my dd passing, This was 2 1/2 years after the grandfathers passing. Also, when my ex's son passed away this year. a half sibling, the notice for the estate for public notice that his exexutor was handling the portion of his estate from his granfather.

That means my ex husband never included our children together in the grandfathers estate dibursement, but now says he should have half of her estate!!!!!!!

How can they get away with that. I am not sleeping, but in passing out exhaustion.
If he could not take care of the children, I only hope that I can and he does not get away with this.
If only I had any respite care from him, any financial help or emotional help that he was a 50-50 parent. But to refuse all part of her life and the legal actions that I could very well have lost and had to pay the opposing attornies millions, now his attorney an he come with their hands out for blood money.

Ex even asked my son to make a contribution Trust for his grandson, the exes, not ours, when he would not even provide our son his rightful inheritence.

How evil and crooked can people be. Our county just lost 5 judges for curruption. Several courthouse officials, a county housing director, county commissioner, and 15 other lawyers and officials.......
I think this attorney may be a crook too!

How do they sleep at night not having peace in the lord for not doing things evil and hurting intentionally?

This attorney is the advisor for every local nonprofit. Including the one I am on the board for.......

I pray for justice in my daughters name for all to be righted in her honor.
Before I have a heart ttack for the stress and broken heart.

Honey
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (01-10-2010)
Old 01-10-2010, 10:05 PM #8
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Honey
i hope you have a sharp attorney helping you with all this!

you remain in my thoughts and prayers

remember, God can make a way even where no way seems possible!! He IS able, MORE than able......

Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:33 PM #9
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Money. sure seems to be the root of all evil sometimes...brings out the worst in some people.

I suppose you can't file for back child support now....did you ever try to get any from him long ago or file any police reports against him?

It seems if there are some old documents of his non support for the kids- that those should help to block his claim to the award.

I would keep it all if possible and make him take you to court for "his" supposed portion.

I have a hard time understanding that if he wasn't on the paper work for this - how he can be included by the courts..
Old 01-11-2010, 03:16 AM #10
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Dear Honeybear

I pray for God to heal,and strengthen your heart,and help your family,and for resolution. I'm sorry for the ordeal that you have been through. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote