Spinal Disorders & Back Pain For discussion of all spinal cord injuries, spinal issues, back-related pain or problems.

advertisement

Old 09-08-2010, 09:31 AM #1

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default disc problem ?

Hello, I'm new and really don't know if I am posting in the right place but here goes.

I had an mri of my lumbar region that states:

Left foraminal protrusions of the L1-2 and L3-4 levels contribute to abutment of the exiting left L1 and L3 nerves. Shallow right foraminal protrusion at the L4-5 level contributes to abutment of the exiting right L4 nerve root laterally. Finally, mixed right foraminal protrusion at the L2-3 level contributes to abutment of the exiting right L2 nerve.

my lower back does hurt mostly always and makes it dificult to sit of get up from a sitting position.

Would this be an ok report...I know a bulging disc sometimes is not a problem but at times...I get a severe weakness in both my legs and they collapse..Been happening more often lately, but I also get a severe fatigue of my arms as well. soooo I think the doc is barking up the wrong tree.

I know you're not doctors but somebody must know more than me.
faroneve is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 09-08-2010, 07:53 PM #2

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Faroneeve ~ I answered you on General Health and rare conditions. Take a hop over there. hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bobbi (09-15-2010)