Sanctuary for Spiritual Support This "Sanctuary" is a place for people of all spiritual beliefs and faiths to offer support and compassion to each other in the form of prayers, meditation, and expressions of spirituality. This forum is for support, not religious debate.

advertisement

Old 10-19-2010, 12:58 PM #1

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default prayer request for my family

Hi everyone,

Just a little update... I was offered a full-time position at my job with benefits, there will be a little raise in pay.. not sure how much since it needs to be finalized.

I just want to say thanks for all the positive thoughts and prayers.... hubby still has not found a job and he is even looking at minimum wage jobs and he's even having difficulty with that..

I'm trying to stay positive, I have a lot of opportunity with this job and who knows where it will take me..

Still hoping for some extra prayers and LOTS of positive thoughts.

Thanks
Cindy
misshayleesmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (10-19-2010), Kitty (10-19-2010)

advertisement
Old 10-19-2010, 02:26 PM #2

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Prayers are coming your way Cindy. I'm so sorry you're having such a struggle. These times are so difficult. But know that you're on my pray list - right at the top. God bless, and please keep us posted! Big hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
misshayleesmom (10-19-2010)
Old 10-19-2010, 02:58 PM #3
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Congratulations on the job, Cindy! Unemployment is at an all time high here also. I know four people who have been out of work for quite a while.

Prayers and positive thoughts still going out for you and your family. Keep us posted on your new position!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
misshayleesmom (10-19-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 03:29 PM #4

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Cindy,

This is the first I've read of your situation...sorry....I need to check in more often.

But....I am so happy for your new job with benefits....I know that benefits is a BIGGY. and room for promotion is great!!!

I am also adding you to my prayer list...just wrote you on it!

I will pray that your dh will be led to the right job for him. God has his way of doing things in His time...so hang in there. If you are depending on prayer, it will work.

This job market is so discouraging for all types of jobs. I know for my young adult kids, even the ones who are getting their undergraduate degrees are still having trouble finding a job. My husband and I both had to go on disability retirement and are fortunate that we both had a retirement plan. But even at that, we are pinching pennies and we would go back to work in a heartbeat if we could....

Keep us updated, please!
Hugs....
~Friend

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
misshayleesmom (10-20-2010)