Spinal Disorders & Back Pain For discussion of all spinal cord injuries, spinal issues, back-related pain or problems.

advertisement

Old 11-29-2010, 11:41 AM #1

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Back surgery webinar on 12/8 with Johns Hopkins Physician

Hi everyone,

I hope you don't perceive this as a spam message, as this not my intent. I just want to to share that Johns Hopkins Medicine is hosting an online patient educational seminar specifically for people who are contemplating back/spine surgery or have received a recommendation from their physician for surgery. The webinar presented by neurosurgeon Daniel Sciubba, M.D. He will provide an overview of surgical options available, including traditional approaches and new minimally invasive techniques.

It will be taking place on Wednesday, December 8 between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. (EST) and you can register by visiting the Johns Hopkins Medicine health seminars web page or call 1-877-546-1009. Dr. Sciubba will give a 20 minute presentation and then will answer questions submitted by people viewing the presentation.

Please contact me with any questions or you want the direct URL to register. Thanks for your consideration.

Morag Muirhead
Johns Hopkins Medicine, Marketing & Communications Department
MoragJohnsHopkins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 12-08-2010, 02:25 PM #2

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Webinar tonight

Hello again,

I just want to remind everyone that the Johns Hopkins webinar about spine surgery is tonight at 7 p.m. EST. If you didn't register, you can view the webinar at bit.ly/backsurgerywebinar . Questions submitted via email to hopkinsseminars @ jhmi.edu during the webinar may be answered by Dr. Sciubba.

Thanks again, Morag Muirhead
Johns Hopkins Medicine, Marketing & Communications Department
MoragJohnsHopkins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
back, pain, spine, surgery