Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Concussion Syndrome For traumatic brain injury (TBI) and post concussion syndrome (PCS).

advertisement

Old 02-01-2011, 10:43 PM #1

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Chat Racked up another string of minor injuries while healing from PCS

Hey- hope your healing is going well, no matter how slow.

I'm so tired of racking up minor injuries while trying to heal from PCS.

Jammed my thumb hard enough on Friday when putting on the fitted sheet- hand slipped, & the thumb drove into the wood headboard.

Not hard enough to break it, thank God. But I had taken an Ibuprofin earlier, which may have tweaked my effect of the blow. It's still swelled up, and I hurt enough then to make me nauseous.

Also thank God I'm not writing or drawing at all- I try to put as little pressure as possible on it.

Also upped the nerve pain in my tooth, which jacked up my PCS headache. Next day I jammed my left forefinger into the headboard while adjusting the pillow (sideways, not straight).

Today, drove the heel of my hand into my side, while bumping my left elbow into a cupboard while- scratching my back.

This all sounds so dumb to most people, but I figured some people here would understand. Way too many injuries, and they take so long to heal, and maybe interfereing w/the PCS recovery. Oh, and the heart acted up a bit from all the injuries, I guess. Seems to do that when too many occur-

Sorry for all that. Thanks!
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement