Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Concussion Syndrome For traumatic brain injury (TBI) and post concussion syndrome (PCS).

advertisement

Old 05-08-2012, 04:32 AM #1

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default eye's vibrating

Ok this sounds totally crazy but I'm throwing it out there. Since I've started the Depakote and the Alibify my eyes have been twitching/shaking back and forth. When I'm tired it's so bad I cant see the screen on my phone. It's totally blurry. I'm not sure why. I mentioned it to my psychiatrist and he didn't seem to worried. I'm a little concerned. I will mention to my neurologist today. Has anyone else run into this issue?
xxxxcrystalxxxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 05-08-2012, 08:28 PM #2

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxcrystalxxxx View Post
Ok this sounds totally crazy but I'm throwing it out there. Since I've started the Depakote and the Alibify my eyes have been twitching/shaking back and forth. When I'm tired it's so bad I cant see the screen on my phone. It's totally blurry. I'm not sure why. I mentioned it to my psychiatrist and he didn't seem to worried. I'm a little concerned. I will mention to my neurologist today. Has anyone else run into this issue?
This usually happens when I'm overstimulated, but, its only when I close my eyes. I can feel my eyes darting all over the place.

Just keep mentioning it to your doctors. I know what you mean by doctors not seeming like they are worried or even care. Sometimes they don't like to speak on something they don't know about, so they just don't comment about it.

Nick
What happened: I was randomly assaulted from behind in June of 2011. I was knocked unconscious for an unknown amount of time (less than 30 minutes) and have no memory of the event. CT scan showed contusion and hematoma of the left frontal lobe. I spent 3 days in the hospital. Diagnosed with Post-Concussion Syndrome in September 2011. Currently have Medicaid, Medicare and SSI.

Current symptoms: Brain fog, mild memory issues, problems with spontaneity, occasional spacing out, word finding difficulties, tinnitus in right ear and some other things that I can't explain.

Life after the brain injury: 4 years after the injury, I'm engaged to my beautiful girlfriend of 5 years, I'm the CEO of my own business, Notorious Labs, I've taught myself how to program complex games and apps which is a feat I never thought I'd accomplish and now live a semi-normal life with very mild PCS symptoms.

Slowly but surely regaining my life back.
SpaceCadet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
xxxxcrystalxxxx (05-09-2012)
Old 05-08-2012, 11:45 PM #3
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

crystal,

Talk to your pharmacist about it.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote