advertisement

Old 11-15-2008, 10:09 PM #1
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Wonder one-five-one (151)

I wonder if I can tell Doody... yep...I know what it feels like to hurt when touched anywhere/everywhere.

I wonder if I can say that I would love to hug on Bruna right now...

I wonder at the weather here... very windy down here too Alffe...though no snow yet.

I wonder what would happen if we were to really walk into an room and see an elephant there...what would we do.... the elephant is not agressive...just there.. would we run, would we be really quiet, would we try to get it to leave the room...

I wonder that the elephant in this room is the unspoken word---SUICIDE.

I wonder if I can leave hugs for all who are survivors (those left behind)and those who have survived (those who are still here--thank God)

I wonder if you all know my mind keeps flipping subject just like flipping through a picture book...

I wonder about the fires in California.... I have a friend whose house is safe but can see the fires and breathe the smoke.

I wonder if I can go now... you are ALL in my thoughts and prayers...

Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-17-2008), bizi (11-15-2008), Burntmarshmallow (11-17-2008), CoolAngel26 (11-16-2008), DMACK (11-16-2008), Doody (11-16-2008), mistiis (11-16-2008), Nik-key (11-17-2008), tamiloo (11-16-2008), Twinkletoes (11-15-2008)

advertisement
Old 11-17-2008, 02:29 PM #2
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder about the pain all over. At times I’m in so much pain that when my Olhipie asks how I’m feeling I tell him that I hurt so bad my skin hurts.

I wonder about how come the wonders have slowed down?

I wonder about my visit with my surgeon tomorrow…

I wonder also about the season for the snow. Today it feels as if it is August, with a little frost.

I wonder about Christmas shopping…I’m always a last week shopper, mostly because of money issues. This year the money isn’t so much of an issue…but I’m scared of over spending.

I wonder if like most years we won’t give gifts…My daughter a few years ago mostly because of lack of funds we decided to give gifts of ourselves.

I wonder about a big hug for all!!

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-17-2008), Burntmarshmallow (11-17-2008), mistiis (11-18-2008), Nik-key (11-17-2008), Twinkletoes (11-18-2008)
Old 11-17-2008, 02:44 PM #3
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder about so many of you dear people who suffer with unending pain..

I am so sorry and pray that there is an end or least a lessoning of it...

I wonder how you get your minds around anything else when you're suffering....

I wonder if I forgot anything at the store...it's snowing hard and I wanted to make just one trip....

I wonder at how fat I am making these squirrels....and how much bird seed we are going through...

I wonder at the huge Cooper hawk that sails thru on a regular basis...

I wonder if Abbie is getting any snow yet............

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (11-17-2008), Doody (11-17-2008), mistiis (11-18-2008), Nik-key (11-17-2008), tamiloo (11-18-2008), Twinkletoes (11-18-2008)
Old 11-17-2008, 03:21 PM #4
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiloo View Post
I wonder about the pain all over. At times I’m in so much pain that when my Olhipie asks how I’m feeling I tell him that I hurt so bad my skin hurts.
((Ms. Loo)) I wonder if you know I completely understand. So does ((Abbie)) and ((Mistiis)) and well, bunches of people. When I'm that bad I just look at the person inquiring and say, "Even my hair hurts."

(((Alffe)))

I wonder why we can't have snow! I want snow. I plan to take every single big snow day off this year and wrap up in a cozy blanket. Hmm, wonder if I'll be gone a lot or hardly at all. I just want one big kick-**** blizzard that shuts the town down for 3 days!

I wonder if I can thank ((Abbie)) for confirming that yes, there is someone who understands hurting when you're touched. And Bruna wants to hug you too.

I wonder how ((BMW sis)) is feeling today.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-17-2008), Burntmarshmallow (11-17-2008), mistiis (11-18-2008), Nik-key (11-17-2008), tamiloo (11-18-2008), Twinkletoes (11-18-2008)
Old 11-17-2008, 03:24 PM #5

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder that Alffe is getting that much snow...but it is sure cold here, so I don't wonder that much.

I wonder that I have had arthritis since I was 11 and pain is something that I live with every day as well. It has gotten to be so much a part of my life that I don't even think about it or comment on it until it gets severe...like it is today. Hips hurt and that is bad,but my wrists and ankles hurt and that is worse.

I wonder if I can just wonder...I have a thousand things to say and no way to say them.
I wonder that I can't talk about my own problems, but I can listen all day to anyone else.
I wonder how that happened and I wonder what it would take to change it...

I wonder if I can leave a big hug for everyone and get off of here before I give in to the urge to just delete the whole thing.
da duck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-17-2008), Burntmarshmallow (11-17-2008), Doody (11-17-2008), mistiis (11-18-2008), Nik-key (11-17-2008), Twinkletoes (11-18-2008)
Old 11-17-2008, 03:28 PM #6
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I wonder if Alffe knows that we are only getting an occassional few flakes here... but it's COLD and WINDY!! (My lil sis north of you is getting hammered with snow...about 4 inches on ground and expecting 8 more tonight)

I too wonder why the wonders have slowed down... makes me wonder...did I do something???

I wonder that it sounds warmer in UT than here...???

I wonder...does is snow where BMW is?? Koala?? Curious?? I'm sorry I don't know where everyone is... but if you are in the south or other countries...does it snow where you are??

I wonder if my leg will ever stop bleeing... I cut it on accident last night and it's still pouring blood... the cut is more like a bad wide scratch...so stitches won't work.

I wonder why it is... when I get a new Pdoc that I like they tell me they probably won't be there at my next appointment.??

I wonder that I wish I could just reach out and hug all of you!!!

Love you all!
Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-17-2008), Burntmarshmallow (11-17-2008), Doody (11-17-2008), mistiis (11-18-2008), Nik-key (11-17-2008), tamiloo (11-18-2008), Twinkletoes (11-18-2008)
Old 11-17-2008, 03:35 PM #7
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

(((Duckaluck))) I wonder that you've done an excellent job of sharing. The arthritis pain sucks and no, you never complain about it unless I ASK you! I now have complete empathy since I just got struck this last year with it, most especially in my hands and wrists. Today they're all swollen, can hardly bend my thumbs.

I don't have it in my hips, knock on wood! Love you Duck, hope you have relief today.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-17-2008), Burntmarshmallow (11-17-2008), da duck (11-17-2008), mistiis (11-18-2008), Nik-key (11-17-2008), tamiloo (11-18-2008), Twinkletoes (11-18-2008)
Old 11-17-2008, 05:01 PM #8
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that I have lived in Florida for 24 years and in all that time I have only seen snow fall from the sky 1 time it melted as soon as it it . If you were lucky you could scrape a teeny tiny snow ball off the windshiled .

I wonder that it still looks funny to me when everyone runs outside to cover their plants and bushes with blankets and covering for the night if it get cold here.

I wonder if I can tell Abbie to be looking for some mail ...FINALY!!!!

I wonder if I can give Alffe Mom a hug

I wonder if everyone was born in the same state Nikki and I were born...
That is an inside joke .

I wonder that I am way short on time to wonder but will be back later to wonder .

healing warm hugs for everyone

Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-17-2008), Doody (11-17-2008), Nik-key (11-17-2008), Twinkletoes (11-18-2008)
Old 11-17-2008, 05:08 PM #9

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder that I feel like a dam about to burst into a thousand pieces, and how scary that feels, and I wonder if Daduck feels like that too, and Abbie, and others.... ....and I wonder if I can ask Daduck to wonder more so I can get to know daduck better

I wonder that I am learning to 'sit with it' and not try to run.....

(((Doody)))....I wonder at the fibro flare too, and how it feels like a bad flu, and I want to cry with the aching.... Arthritis???....we won't even go there...... .....but I know that I am still better off than some others....the Lord bless us all....

I wonder if I can tell Abbie that I use to live where snow is very rare.....but just a few years back we had a magical white christmas!!!!!! (Deep south Texas) Now, I can drive 2 hours to the mountains.....but we are not getting much snow yet...and it is unseasonably warm....I wonder if i can ask Abbie if she can put a pressure dressing on that cut to stop the bleeding

I wonder about a new Pdoc, and how much I don't want one at all....I left mine in Tx

I wonder at how much fun it was to be snowed in for two days in Colorado during a trip there.....and then snowshoeing in the forest, in the mountains, all by ourselves during a gentle snowfall....and how quiet, and peaceful it was

I wonder if I will be able to go snowboarding this year hehehehehehe my mom goes with me

I wonder if I can thank Abbie for the hug, and the love

I wonder if Tammi will ask her doc about her 'skin hurting' ....and what he will say....I wonder if I could move to Utah, and see her doc, and get better treatment.....I love Utah

I wonder if I can tell Alffe that sometimes you cant get your mind off the pain when the level is 8-10....and how mean it can make me *grin

I wonder if I can tell Alffe that I have some nice pics of a Coopers Hawk bathing in our birdbath when we had the ranch....I love to watch hawks fly...I wonder at the beautiful redtails that have been flying around here, and the yellow-rump warblers feeding in the trees, which are beautiful now with the colors changing, and leaves falling.....

I wonder if i would like living in that much snow all winter...

I wonder at how long this wonder is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if I had better stop and give ((((BIG HUGS)))) to all my friends here, there are many I have not mentioned, but each and everyone of you are in my prayers.....I read about your lives, and pray for you, and hold you in my heart......OK

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-17-2008), Burntmarshmallow (11-17-2008), da duck (11-17-2008), Doody (11-17-2008), Nik-key (11-17-2008), Twinkletoes (11-18-2008)
Old 11-17-2008, 06:10 PM #10

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how suprised I was to be invited to Wed. Suicide Prevention Coalition meeting...maybe I'll learn something about the survey!

I wonder if Ducky remembers that we live close to Lake Michigan and it really effects our weather...

I wonder why Ducky doesn't just let it rip.....you remember me....LOL

I wonder if the moi's are recovering...must have so much to do....

I wonder why I still don't have my snow tires on...

I wonder if Cooper will be too cold if we get his haircut before Thanksgiving....Company coming...*grin

I wonder if Abbie ever drives up to see her sister and would swing by...

I wonder about all the purse snatches and home invasions we are reading about....

I wonder how Nikki is....

and wren....

I wonder where our Scrabble has gotten to...

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (11-17-2008), da duck (11-17-2008), Doody (11-17-2008), mistiis (11-18-2008), Nik-key (11-17-2008), Twinkletoes (11-18-2008)