Parkinson's Disease Tulip

advertisement

Old 03-27-2009, 12:51 PM #1
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Thumbs up SPIT wit - thumbs up

i spoke with 23 and me today and they are very open about the video. They like the combination of humor with serious, but i think i want to de-emphasize the need for funny spitting. We really need mass quantities to show them with music. It will move quickly -i would rather have you just spit than feel you have to spit with wit. We need many right away...I'm really excited about this now.

also, they expect to meet their goal in 3 months.. again, time is slipping thru our fingers as we plan this video. We need to start now. the campaign is two weeks old.

i asked about sergey....lizzie didn't say it wasn't possible, but said it wasn't his favorite thing. I said i'd leave it up to her to decide whether to ask him. But they are in favor of putting their people in the film Sergey =google; his wife = 23 and me.

Bob, after telling her about your rap offer, lizzie said, 'that gets my attention - like to see that'....lol
Also , after showing a little humor, a rep could come in and give tips for spitting. Everyone with speaking parts , not the spitters, will flash in, on a computer or cell phone, i don't want to give anymore away or it may not meet the expectations of the hype. iT will move fast and we are aiming to look....well as coooool as a bunch of aging pwps possibly can.....lol anybody know where the free music access is.

So here's the email, i need more people for very short shots. you won't have to say more than a conversational sentence. the tricky part is - you have to film it and send it to spit4pd@gmail.com

its about time again - this is URGENT - you can do this. i'd like a video put together in two weeks max - can we do it?thank u forum!

by the way - April is national parkinson's month.

adding: It'sa great time to introduce a new type of research. I just received an email from pipeliners that said a phase III chron's disease trial was just cancelled due to interference of the placebo effect....we must try something else along with traditional research. This is a first...again!

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 03-27-2009 at 02:08 PM. Reason: clarity
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bandido1 (03-27-2009)

advertisement
Old 03-27-2009, 09:14 PM #2

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Spit Wit

I have a draft of my bit and am charging batteries for the camera. I'll try to finish up and send a preview for editing by Monday. Bob C
"Thanks for this!" says:
paula_w (03-28-2009)
Old 03-27-2009, 11:02 PM #3
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I am finishing up the outline and clip. for those of you who filming won't work, we can do it will still pictures; only the speakers need to video both their spitting and their script. if you want to be a speaker....last call. i'm sending some script for sergey, hope he agrees to it. 23 and me are going to be in it.

why didn't i just call for stilll pictures in the first place? keep it simple stupid. so hope that gives you some options bob and now no one has the video excuse not to send something.

my inner child, it's late. lol

oh have to cut it down to just several days. two weeks wastes too much time.....and it's all about time. thank you so much...this is going to work.
paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote