15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Crazy What the heck is this about?

Casting Call Information
City: Los Angeles
State: CA
http://www.realitywanted.com/call/51...insons-disease

Does someone in your family suffer from Parkinson's Disease?

Would you like to know more about Parkinson's and what it could mean for your family?

Are you concerned about genetic implications?

If you or someone you know has a family member who has been diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and would like to learn more please tell me your story. Be sure to be specific and give details.
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

advertisement
Old 08-12-2009, 09:24 AM #2

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ozzy and Sharon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitcher View Post
Casting Call Information
City: Los Angeles
State: CA
http://www.realitywanted.com/call/51...insons-disease

Does someone in your family suffer from Parkinson's Disease?

Would you like to know more about Parkinson's and what it could mean for your family?

Are you concerned about genetic implications?

If you or someone you know has a family member who has been diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and would like to learn more please tell me your story. Be sure to be specific and give details.
From the website's extra fine print:

How does this all work? A mixture of 500 productions and casting director’s post casting calls and search for members daily. When you apply your default picture, and contact information is sent to the decision makers...What will I see here? Game show casting calls, reality TV casting calls, hosting casting calls, talk show casting calls, commercial casting calls, anything the requires real people with real stories.

They charge you to make connections to casting directors. Highly suspect, then again if I could become wealthy like the Gosselins...alas there's no tabloid fodder in watching me s-l-o-w-l-y change my baby's diaper

Besides, all anyone has to do is cue up past episodes of "The Osbournes" though Ozzy still denies it (his official line is he has the Parkin gene, not Parkinson's) one glance at the classic movements we know all to well would tell anyone he had PD.

Laura
Conductor71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote