15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Arrow 75% of the physicians refuses chemotherapy themselves

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/2-...use-chemo.html

2. link
http://salonesoterica.wordpress.com/...on-themselves/

3rd link
a Doctor who survived Cancer w/out chemo!

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/stud.../questions.htm

the reason - I put this online is because my good friend "Betty" Blue -had PD, then a DBS -then soon she had metastatic cancer...

read this -

Chemo drugs destroy brain cells

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/ch...roy-brain.html

Drugs used to destroy cancer cells may actually be more harmful to healthy cells in the brain, research suggests.
A team from New York's University of Rochester found several types of key brain cell were highly vulnerable to the drugs.
They say it might help explain side effects such as seizures and memory loss associated with chemotherapy - collectively dubbed "chemo" brain. The research, on mice, is published in the Journal of Biology.

Drug therapy for cancer can prompt a wide range of neurological side effects, even the onset of dementia. But they were thought not to be directly linked to the drug treatment itself. Instead, some doctors have put them down to the patient's vulnerable psychological state.
The latest study found that dose levels typically used when treating patients killed 40% to 80% of cancer cells - 70% to 100% of brain cells. Several types of healthy brain cell continued to die for at least six weeks after exposure.

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (08-14-2009)

advertisement
Old 08-14-2009, 10:35 AM #2
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Arrow a italian cancer patients speaks out...

The video of the presentation by Dr. Simoncini at the 36th Annual Cancer Convention in Los Angeles 2008

To many people, both within and without the medical community, cancer is perceived as “a certain group of cells that begins to grow out of control.” This, however, is the most widespread misconception about cancer, and possibly the prime obstacle that has been stopping us from finding a solution after so many years of frustrating research.

this is on google tube -

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/vi...tion-2008.html

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:07 AM #3

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Cancer treatments

I do not believe in chemo either. Developed colon tumors in l996 approx and did not go for any treatment. When preparing for death was asked if I would consider taking herbs & said yes, that God had given them for our use (at the time though, had never used or studied herbal medicine. I was brought Essiac tea herbs and immediately new that this is what I was supposed to use. Within 2 weeks, my tumors had shrunk, I was able to eat & my bowels moved fairly normally. (I had had ulcerated colitus & barium enema tests and had been very close to colostomy a few yrs before that. I still take Essiac tea twice a day. As long as I don't eat food with growth hormones or pesticides etc..I am fine & very active. If dad & I go on a trip or I eat a meal at restaurant or someones home...at times I "begin to grow" in specific areas/ and I have to endure some pain and drinking the tea three times a day until my " places " shrink again. Since l996, I HAVE studied herbs and grown them, and made teas/ tinctures/ salves/ poultices..and am constantly amazed at what each new year brings. Now feel that I have started a jjourney with parkinsons & am researching natural means of controling symptoms ..so far I am excited about fava beans and mucuna beans. Anyone with cancer should look into using essiac tea. I buy the herbs from Herbal Healer accademy and Herbal Advantage (less expensive in bulk package). God Bless.
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote