Parkinson's Disease Tulip

advertisement

Old 08-14-2009, 11:53 AM #1
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Lightbulb is PD a fungus? -is diabetes & hypoglycemia fungi ?

Published by grovecanada
on Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 6:15 PM

http://www.grovecanada.net/2009/08/c...arkinsons.html

Parkinson's Disease & Diabetes?

Coconut Lemongrass...
Lemongrass kills fungus, coconut protects chitin...What does this mean? Taken in synchronicity one will kill fungus on or in your body while the other tries to protect healthy tissue...On a toenail for instance, coconut lemongrass solid perfume balm will kill the toenail fungus while protecting the chitin of the nail...Lemongrass by itself kills everything & you lose the toenail...Coconut by itself may cause growth & fungal increase...

Now, think about this...If many of today's illnesses are related to fungus, yeast, that category then...Well, for instance, antibiotics are actually just mold...like fungus, same family...Large amounts of antibiotics, an overdose, like from the drug Cypro, can induce diabetes...So, long story short, molds & fungus may cause diabetes...Next logical step- is the current onslaught of diabetes, particularily juvenile diabetes caused by the ubiquity of antibiotics used in hospitals, prescribed, & in our water supply? Babies born in hospitals are immediately exposed to ambient antibiotics...mold...diabetes the result?
Well, if the combination of coconut lemongrass kills fungus while protecting cell structure (chitin-like shell casings of cells in the body), then, can we eat a balance of coconut & lemongrass in our diet to eradicate fungus causing diabetes?
Can we formulate a potentiated version of balanced coconut & lemongrass that we could ingest, take daily, for months , even years , & maybe cure diabetes?
ON a similar note, is Parkinson's disease really just fungal overgrowth in the brain eating away at neural tissues? Possibly to be treated in a similar fashion as diabetes?

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rd42 (08-14-2009)

advertisement
Old 03-29-2010, 11:49 AM #2

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New Thoughts on Parkinson's disease by GroveCanada...

I read a book called the Philosopher & the Wolf by Mark Rowlands & on a hunch, looked up the symptoms of spleen damage...(the wolf in the book- don't want to spoil)...
& yes, there it was...The symptoms of spleen damage are threefold, fungus, pancreatitis leading to diabetes & hand tremors...
Having had close contact with someone with Parkinson's (my father), allowed me to know that these three symptoms were the same in Parkinsonians...(the fungus appeared as a horrible toenail strain)...
I remembered long ago my mother had told me that my Dad had been hit by a streetcar when he was eight years old...
Now it all made sense...
The organ that gets damaged when you are involved in collisions, car accidents or rough fighting is often the spleen. Spleen damage can take decades to manifest symptoms.
Here is my discovery.
Parkinson's disease is merely a late stage manifestation of spleen damage. The neurological aspect is merely the tail end of the brain fungus. The diabetes a symptom of the spleen shutting down. The hand tremors, well, that is a giveaway for sure.
So...My recommendation is to treat Parkinson's as spleen damage.
Try some supplements, spleen, stomach, gallbladder, from your local Chinese herbal doctor...
Good luck & God Bless!
(& thanks to brenin the wolf in the book- great book by the way...)
GroveCanada is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lou_lou (03-30-2010)